pacquiao bradley live stream
mayweather maidana live stream

Thread: Forum Topic Suggestions

Blog Entries

Forum Topic Suggestions

If you have any topic suggestions, please feel free to post them here. Your suggestion might even get eligible as entry to our upcoming "Vote for Thread of the Year contest". Winners shall receive a trip for 2 to Boracay.

Can you please create a Topic or Thread for pinoy musicians? One where we can talk about the latest trends and showcase/review some equipment (locally made or imported). I was a member of one local forum site years ago but It was a real pain to access their site. The server was always down so I haven't been there for the past 3 years or so. I'll try to login my account there (if i could remember the details) and invite some people over here. There's a chance that some are also fed up with the problem accessing that site so might as well talk about everything regarding music here. Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your input betamax. I'll discuss this with the admins and mods and we'll see what we can do about your request.

yeah, i am also a member there, ininvite ako ni sir xaero00 dito....

Blog Entries
    @betamax:

Hey guys! Congrats! Your request has been granted. Check out the new sections at the bottom of our forums.
    Last edited by De La Hoya; 05-18-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Ayus! Tenk you beri mats!

Hello sir betamax and loweeB, we've just created a separate category for musicians. If you guys have other suggestions or comments please dont hesitate to ask us.